Needless to say, many opportunities abound for unprecedented success, provided that you stay on top of these new developments in HospitalityRenovations:
- Patrons – especially younger ones – are increasingly seeking sustainable, healthy, locally authentic hotels, especially. Facilities with water and energy saving systems not only save money but boost their wellness and reputation.
- Adapting previously non-hotel buildings, such as favorites and offices, offers a lot of interesting flavor and character, to say nothing of the tax advantages that are sometimes offered. This strategy goes well with the previous trend in creating more local and flavor offerings.
- Prior to the recession, large mixed-use projects – such as those combining hospitality, residential, workplace, entertainment, sports, and other functions – were pretty popular. The trend has re-emerged, especially in urban areas, where the convenience of all-in-one hospitality models can’t be overstated.
- More clients are looking for "select-service" options, such as fitness rooms, business centers, guest laundry machines, mini convenience stores, meeting rooms, restaurants, and more. Such a mix offers value and convenience.
- Renovations in general have become more popular, helping to meet the growing demand for higher quality and more space. The need to stay competitive is also driving hotel-to-hotel renovations, including same-brand upgrades and changes to different brands.
If you’d like to make the most of these exciting and vital trends, turn to Jaguar Hospitality, the leading specialist in a wide range of Hospitality RenovationServices. We have in-depth experience in handling all kinds of hospitality needs. We’ll work with you to ensure that your establishment is the most cutting-edge and cost-effective around.
To learn more, call us at (214) 295-3574.